Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Marisol ?s

  1. #1
    Inactive Member craftymom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just received my Marisol doll, well actually I got her Friday but I just took her out the box today. She is beautiful, but I have some questions. This is my first doll, so I'm not sure what is "normal". She can't stand up on her own and her eyes are kinda noisy. I really like her, but I want her to be perfect. Are these normal issues or are these something that would make you consider exchanging her for a new one? Thanks in advance for your opinions, hope I don't sound overly picky but just not sure what too expect.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All three of my dolls have the clicky eyes, but I've heard others say that theirs don't. It doesn't really bother me much. And with standing, with mine (except for Kit, whose legs are loose), if you position them just right, they can stand on their own. Hope that helps!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ds9jullian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It has a lot to do with the shoes that the doll wears. If the sole of the doll's shoes are flat relative to their feet then I can them to stand no problem as long as it is on a hard flat surface, carpet is a bit iffy most of the time. The only two I have who can not stand with out help is Kirsten who is 16 years old and wears shoes that aren't hard soled and Hermione, a rescued Sam whos legs are so loose they flop around. She uses a wheelchair.

    Ashley

  4. #4
    Inactive Member craftymom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks so much for your replies. I will take her shoes off and try and stand her up in living room with wood floors. Thanks again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •